– Release Name (Crack by): Husk-CODEX
– NFO : read
– Format : iso
– Platform : PC
– Language : English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
– Files Size : 2 x 4.9 GB + 2.9 GB
– Total size : 11.7 GB
– Hosts : Mega, Uptobox, Uploaded, Turbobit, Userscloud
– System Requirements : MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Processor: AMD APU A6 3670K or Intel Core i3 2120 or newer architectures
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7770 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
DirectX: Version 11
Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It’s 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There’s nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
All links are interchangeable, you can take different parts on different hosts and start downloading at the same time
Update 5 by CODEX