– Release Name : Grand.Theft.Auto.V-BlackBox
– Format : iso
– Platform : PC
– Language : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
– Files Size : 7 x 4.9 GB + 3.9 GB
– Total Size : 38.2 GB
– Hosts : Mega, 1fichier, Uptobox, Uploaded, Turbobit
– System Requirements : MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
ROCKSTAR GAMES’ CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED OPEN WORLD GAME, GRAND THEFT AUTO V, IS COMING TO PC.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to vastly increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V for PC runs at 60FPS in 1080p, with the ability to display visuals in 4K resolution. Players will experience a range of additions and improvements..
All links are interchangeable, you can take different parts on different hosts and start downloading at the same time
1- for who have a problem to run the game in laptop (“Launcher.exe” don’t start the game) try to Change in switchable graphics ‘GTA5.exe’ to “Power Saving Mode”
01. Browse to “C:\Users\\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V” directory 02. Open your ‘settings.xml’ file with notepad or text editor 03. Find the line and change to 04. The game will run on “Power Saving Mode” via switch-able, and as soon as it loads, and you can see the game… 05. Change from “Power Saving Mode” to “High Performance” 06. It will show a blank screen up to 10 seconds just wait, and the game should work
2- to put the game in fullscreen: ALT + ENTER
3- if you have a low disk space in your C: partition (less than 100 GB), change it to another partition with large space Tutorial here
4- if you have a problem with game language, lang_changer Below.
5- if you want to play with your GamePad, read this tuto you don’t need any software here